Views : 60105
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices - 6
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1 small (chopped)
- Capsicum - ½ (diced)
- Carrot - 1 small (thinly sliced)
- Cabbage - a small piece (thinly sliced)
- Paneer cubes - 8 - 10 (crumbled)
- Oregano - for sprinkling
- Red chili flakes - for sprinkling
- Pizza sauce or tomato sauce - as required
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - as required
- Salt - to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree.
- Take all the veggies in a bowl, sprinkle little salt in it and mix well.
- Spread little sauce on the bread slices, sprinkle little mozrella cheese over it. Top it with the veggie mix, then the crumbled paneer, sprinkle little oregano and chili flakes, again top it with little mozrella cheese.
- Bake it in the oven for about 10 - 15 minutes (till the cheese melts). Serve hot.
Note : quick n easy recipe
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's