Views : 70224
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour - 2 cup + little more for dusting
- Baking soda - a pinch
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Luke warm water - enough to make a smooth dough
- Oil - 2 - 3 tbsp
- Combine together all purpose flour, baking soda and sugar in a deep bowl. Add 1 tbsp oil to it and mix it. Combine salt to the water. Add this little by little to the flour mix and knead it to smooth dough. Keep it aside covered for an hour.
- Make about 8 - 9 balls out of the dough. Take one ball, dust it with all purpose flour and roll it out as thin as possible (pic no.1). Spread little oil (all over) in one side (pic no.2), make pleats as seen in the pic (no.3 and pic no.4).
- Make a roll out of pleated dough, and bring the end to the center as in the pic (no.5). Repeat the same with the remaining dough. Keep it covered and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan. Take one of the pleated and rolled dough, roll it with a rolling pin to make parathas, put it over the hot pan and cook on both sides till crispy. Take it off the pan, crush it lightly from the edges, with your palms, to make layers. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's