Views : 56685
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour (Maida) - 2 cup
- Milk (warm) - ½ cup
- Baking Pwd - ¼ tsp
- Yogurt - ¼ cup
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Yeast - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1tsp
- Butter ( Melted) - Just to spread on the naan
- Mix well flour, baking powder, yeast, sugar and salt in a deep bowl. Add oil and yogurt to it.
- Add the milk to it little by little to make smooth dough. Apply little oil all over the prepared dough and keep it covered for about 2 hours to rise.
- Knock down the dough and make small balls out of it.
- Roll it by dusting little flour. This should not be too thin like chapathis. It should be little thick.
- Cook it in a medium hot pan covered with a lid for about 30 seconds or so. Then turn to other side and cook for another 30 seconds covered. Now cook till it turns golden brown.
- Apply butter on the cooked naan and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's