Chili Chicken 2
Views : 49716
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the marinade
- Boneless Chicken breast - ½ kg (cut it to small pieces)
- All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
- Corn flour - 3 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Green chili - 2, chopped finely
- Pepper pwd - 3/4 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Mix all the above ingredients except chicken in a bowl to make a thick batter adding enough water and marinate the chicken in the batter for about half an hour.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry the marinated chicken till done. Keep it aside.
- Garlic (chopped) - 1 tsp
- Spring onion (chopped) - 1tbsp
- Onion - 2 , diced
- Capsicum - 1, diced
- Green chilies - 3, chopped
- Paprika pwd or chili pwd - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1 - 1 ½ tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili sauce - 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp
- Corn flour - 1tbsp (mixed in half cup of water)
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and spring onion to it and saute for few seconds. To this add diced onion, capsicum and green chilies and saute for about 2 - 3 minutes on high flame.
- Now reduce the flame and add paprika pwd , pepper pwd and salt and saute till the raw smell disappears. Add all the sauces to it and mix well till well combined.
- Add the fried chicken pieces to this and mix well. Cook it for about 2 - 3 minutes on low flame.
- Increase the flame and add the corn flour mixed in half cup of water to this stirring continuously. Bring it to boil and then again reduce the flame. Add halt tsp sugar to it and mix well. Cook it for another 2 - 3 minutes and remove from fire. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's