Chicken Reshmi Kabab
Views : 28465
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken breast - 300 gram (cut it to bite sized cubes)
- Cashew nuts - 10 - 12
- White sesame seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger (chopped) - 1 ½ tsp
- Garlic - 4 - 5 cloves
- Green chili - 3
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) - ¼ tsp
- Fresh cream or thick cream - 1 ½ tbsp
- Thick yoghurt (curd) - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Soak the cashew nuts and sesame seeds in hot water for about 20 minutes. Drain the water and grind it to fine paste along with ginger, garlic and green chili.
- Pat dry the chicken cubes and marinate it with the ground paste and all other ingredients except oil. ( lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves, kasoori methi, cream, yoghurt and salt). Keep it refrigerated for about 4 hours or over - night for best results.
- Soak 4 - 5 wooden skewers in water for about an hour (to avoid the skewer from getting burnt). Thread the chicken cubes in the skewer.
- Drizzle oil on the chicken cubes and grill it for about 20 minutes or till done. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's