Views : 61326
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Cardamom -2
- Cloves - 2
- Cinnamon - small piece
- Onion - 3 (big)
- Ginger - a small piece
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Green chili - 8 (or according 2 ur taste)
- Curd - ¼ cup
- Coriander powder - 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Potato - 2 (cut into small pieces)
- Cashew - 10 -12 (ground into fine paste)
- Water - ¼ cup
- Coconut milk - 1 cup
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Crush ginger, garlic and green chili with curd in a grinder and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add oil to it. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon to it. To this add chopped onion and saute till soft.
- To this add the ground ginger-garlic - chili paste (step 1) and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and saute well till oil appears on top.
- Now add chicken, mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes, cashew paste and coriander leaves to it and mix well. Add ¼ cup of water to it and cook till done. When the chicken is cooked, add coconut milk and keep it on low flame. Remove from flame just before it starts to boil. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's