Butter Garlic Naan
Views : 50403
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour (Maida) - 2 cup
- Baking Pwd - ¼ tsp
- Instant Yeast - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Yogurt - ¼ cup
- Milk (warm) - 1/2 cup
- Garlic (minced) - 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves or parsley - 1 tbsp
- Butter ( Melted) - 3 tbsp
- Mix well flour, baking powder, yeast, sugar and salt in a deep bowl. Add oil and yogurt to it and combine.
- Add the milk to it little by little and knead well (for about 8 - 10 minutes) to make a smooth dough. Apply little oil all over the prepared dough and Keep it covered with a wet towel for about 2 hours to rise.
- Knock down the dough and make small balls out of it. Keep it covered for another half an hour.
- Roll it by dusting little flour. It should be little thick. Pull the rolled dough from one side to get the naan shape. Sprinkle little minced garlic and chopped coriander/ parsley leaves on one side of the rolled dough and roll it again a little.
- Wet the other side of the rolled dough with little water and put it in a medium hot pan with the wet side down. Cover it with a lid and cook for about 30 seconds or so. Then turn to other side and cook for another 30 seconds covered. Brush both the sides with butter and cook till it turns golden brown. Repeat the process with the remaining dough. Serve hot.
Note : Makes about 8 - 10 butter garlic naan.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's