Views : 51502
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Flour - 2 cup
- Yeast - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ¼ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Curd - 1 ½ tbsp
- Egg - 1
- Milk (warm) - ½ cup (or little more to make a smooth dough)
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
- To this add curd, egg and warm milk and knead well to make smooth dough. Apply little oil on the dough and keep it covered. Keep it aside for about 3 hours (let the dough rise)
- Make about 12 balls out of the dough and roll it one by one to make circles (little bigger than poori). Cut it to halves or desired shape.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the rolled dough one by one, turning the sides. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's