Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
Views : 74445
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Strawberries (fresh or frozen) - 1 cup
- Pomegranate- ½ cup
- Chilled Milk - 1 ¼ cup
- Sugar - 1 ½ - 2 tbsp ( according to taste)
- Vanilla essence - 2 - 3 drops
- Ice cubes - 5 - 6
- Blend all the above ingredients except ice cubes in a blender till well combined.
- Add the ice cubes to this and blend for another minute.
- Pour this in a strainer to remove the pomegranate seeds. Pour this in two serving glasses and serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's