Caramel Apple Milk Shake
Views : 74455
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Apple (chopped) - 1 numbers
- Caramel syrup - ¼
- Sugar - 1 or 2 (according to taste) table spoon
- Chilled milk - 1 ½
- Grated apple - 2 tbsp
- Chopped pistachios - 1 tbsp
- Caramel syrup - for garnishing
- Blend well together chopped apple, caramel syrup, sugar and milk. Add the grated apple to it and mix with a spoon.
- Take 2 or 3 glasses, drizzle little, caramel syrup in the sides of the glass, pour the milk shake to it. Drizzle little caramel sauce at the top and sprinkle the chopped pistachios. Serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's