Views : 51442
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ready made puff pastry squares - 8
- Mustard seeds - ½ tsp
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Green chili - 2 (chopped)
- Crushed ginger - garlic - 1 tsp
- Frozen mixed vegetables - 1 cup
- Sweet corn - 2 tbsp (optional)
- Tomato - 1 (small, chopped)
- Red chili pwd - 1 tsp
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Cumin pwd - ¼ tsp
- Garam masala pwd - ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves (chopped) - 6 or 7 leaves
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp (+ 1 tsp for brushing)
- Butter - for greasing the pan,
- Thaw the puff pastry and keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add the chopped onion, green chili and little salt and saute till soft. Add the crushed ginger - garlic to this and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables and sweet corn to this and cook for about 5 minutes on low flame stirring occasionally. Now add the chopped tomato to this and cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add red chili pwd, turmeric pwd, garam masala pwd and cumin pwd to this and saute till the raw smell disappear and oil appears on top. And curry leaves, combine well and remove from flame.
- Take the puff pastries one by one, roll it at the center lightly to make rectangle shape (pic no. 2) dusting flour if required. Put little prepared veg masala on one side of the rolled puff pastry (pic no. 3) and cover it to with the other side (pic no. 4) and press lightly on the sides.
- Place it in a greased pan without touching each other. Brush it with oil and bake it on the upper rack in a preheated oven for about 25 - 30 minutes (or till it turns golden) at 210 degree. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's