Views : 50383
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken breast (cooked adding 1 tsp pepper pwd, 1/2 tsp chilli pwd, ¼ tsp turmeric pwd, enough salt and 1 ½ cup water and shredded) - 1 cup
- Onion - 2, finely chopped
- Green chili - 1 - 2, chopped
- Crushed ginger garlic - 1 tsp
- Chilli pwdr - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper pwdr - 1/2 tsp
- Gharam masala pwdr - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric pwdr - a pinch
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Curry leaves - little
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Puff Pastry Squares - 7-8 (frozen)
- Egg white - 1 (mix it with 2 tbsp of water)
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion, green chilly and salt and saute till soft. To this add crushed ginger garlic and saute for a minute
- To this add chilly pwd, pepper pwd, garam masala and turmeric pwd and saute till raw smell disappears. To this add chopped tomato and cook till tomato turns soft.
- To this add shredded chicken, curry leaves and combine well and cook on low flame for about 3-4 minutes. Keep it aside to cool.
- Take thawed puff pastry one by one and roll very little (to get the desired size). Dust with flour (maida) while rolling if required.
- Put the filling one side of the rolled pastry and cover it diagonally with the other side. Press very lightly on the sides and brush it with the egg white (as shown in the picture).
- Preheat the oven to 220 degree and bake them in a greased pan for about 20 to 25 minutes or till chicken puffs turns golden brown.
Note : you can make chicken puffs using stove.
Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with little oil and covered it with a lid and leave it for 3-4minutes (preheating).
Place the egg washed puffs in the preheated pan and cook it covered for about 5-10 min on low flame. And turn the puffs upside down and cook again for 5 min till both sides turns golden colour.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's