Views : 72051
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken breast (cooked adding 1 tsp pepper pwd, ¼ tsp turmeric pwd, enough salt and 2 cup water and shredded), 1 ½ cup
- Potatoes - 2
- Onion - 3 (finely sliced)
- Green chili - 3 - 4 (chopped)
- Crushed ginger garlic - 1 tsp
- Red chili powder - ½ tsp
- Cumin powder/ jeera pwd - ¼ tsp
- Garam masala pwd - ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Coriander leaves - little
- Curry leaves - little
- Ghee / clarified butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Boil the potatoes with skin till cooked (do not cut potatoes). Remove the potatoes from water and let it cool for some time at room temperature. Pat - dry the potatoes with a kitchen towel and remove the skin. Mash the potatoes with your hand and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion, chopped green chili and enough salt. Saute it on medium flame till soft. To this add crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add red chili pwd, cumin pwd, garam masala pwd and turmeric pwd to this and saute well on low flame for about 2 - 3 minutes. Add the curry leaves and coriander leaves and mix well.
- To this add the shredded chicken, mix well and cook on low flame for another 4 - 5 minutes. remove from flame.
- Now add the mashed potatoes to the chicken mixture and mix till well combined. Make small balls out of it and press it lightly to get the shape of cutlet (or shape it as desired. Makes about 14 - 16 cutlets )
- Egg whites - 2 no.s
- Bread crumbs, 1 - 1 ½ cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Dip the cutlets in egg whites and then roll it in the bread crumbs (roll the cutlets in bread crumbs with a spoon. It will be easy). NOTE - to get the cutlets more crispy, dip the bread crumb coated cutlets in the egg white and again in the bread crumbs.
- Keep the bread crumb coated cutlets covered in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the cutlets in small batch till golden brown In medium flame. Put the fried cutlets in paper towel and remove the excess oil. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Note : do not keep the hot cutlets covered, otherwise it will become soggy.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's